Thursday, June 30, 2011

Pizza Pot Pie

I'm back from vacay. Cedric and I enjoyed an amazing week with family and friends in the cool state of Ohio. We were guests at a fun filled wedding with an amazing couple. We enjoyed great food throughout the week, traveled to Put-in-Bay with my father, strolled through the Toledo Art Museum with my Mommy, attended a baseball game, and had fun people watching at Comfest in Columbus. FUN! FUN! FUN!

On my last day in Toledo oh joy! posted a recipe for a pizza pot pie. I finally attempted it last night and it was delish! I unfortunately didn't have the mindset to snap my own photographs so I will share with you the photographs from the life changing blog known as oh joy!


fill the bowl with goodies and bake!

Once baked, flip it and TADA you have a bread bowl!

I filled it with several types of mushrooms, shallots, garlic, pepperoni, and fresh mozzarella..YUMM!
via oh joy!, photographs by oh joy!

No comments:

Post a Comment