Thursday, March 10, 2011

Plates

Let me introduce you to Dot. My craftalicious and circus freak cousin Dia, shared with me this video a while back. She knows me oh so well. It was an instant swoon session that lasted for several days. I found myself being drawn back to the computer to admire this short film time and time again. I know that it has been adored by many, and at this time is not really blog worthy, but Dot is too kickass to be pushed to the back of the closet.


Nokia 'Dot' from Sumo Science on Vimeo.

She comes from the the talented minds of Ed Patterson and Will Studd, combined together they are known as Sumo Science.
Oh so dreamy.

This brings us to plates. I believe I am fascinated with the colors. It is also a reminder of my want to start a china collection. One primarily consisting of old tea sets. I envision myself starting an afternoon tea that will include lavish layouts and ridiculously adorned hats, and that being my thing. We shall see.



Plates from Sumo Science on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment