Friday, March 11, 2011

ATL Bound

We are setting out first thing Saturday morning to Atlanta to scour Scott's Antique Mall! I'm crazy excited because I have heard the most rave reviews of this market for years. It comes to Atlanta once a month and takes ample amount of time to hit the hot spots. Just point me to the French Shabby Chic section and I will be one happy girl.

Hot items to be found (all vintage): costume jewelry, buttons, trims, ribbons, party decorations, green mason jars...clothing....will there be clothing? My heart is a flutter with all of the excitement to be had.


I hope that all of my little readers find the time to enjoy themselves over this weekend and please visit Ashley Goldberg to view more of her adorable prints. Her work is pure Portlandesque and it kills me with cuteness.

No comments:

Post a Comment